Tuesday, April 24, 2018

CC at my house

Got back from Honolulu on Friday….been a whirlwind ever since, trying to get back on track.  I am no good to have it here this week, and next week I could have it either Monday April 30 or Tuesday May 1 because I am driving up to Minnesota on Wednesday the 2nd.

Or ~ we could wait until I return, which would put it to like May 15, 16 or 17. 

Or ~ someone else could go ahead and have it before that!

Posted by Carol on 04/24 at 01:55 PM
(3) CommentsPermalink