Good News about my Mom!

I talked to my Mom today since I haven’t seen her since last Thursday. I have talked to her. She went to a movie with a friend from Morningside, last night. Mom is going on an outing tomorrow with Morningside friends. I’m thrilled she is taking advantage of the activities. We still are looking for an assisted living that is cheaper. A cousin, from California, is coming this week to visit Mom and me. We really are keeping busy. We need to get back to the Condo once Mom sells it. We have a realtor.

Posted by CarolFay on 07/11 at 07:08 PM

Next entry: Trip to Orlando

Previous entry: yard work

Glad things are going well for your mom. If she is interested in other activities that takes some pressure off of you.

Bill is having some excellent days. Today he didn’t have his extra pain meds and was able to do OT without additional oxygen. The pain was minimal.

Posted by .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)  on  07/12  at  11:53 AM

Wow, that is good news for sure!  I can’t even imagine how hard it would be for her to resume a social life again after so many years with your dad.  My folks will be married 70 years next May, God willing!

Susan, that is very promising news too…Bill is beginning to have some real improvement it sounds like.

Happy for all the small things!

Posted by .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)  on  07/12  at  11:14 PM

Sounds as if we all have reasons to celebrate…unless Carol and Kate…you have news you are not telling us…

My update…i may be home all next week if we want to meet.

Posted by .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)  on  07/14  at  07:42 AM

4 inches of rain last night in just under 2 hours…neighborhood roads flooded, sinkhole at 96th& College….water in the basement!  Meanwhile, Steve went to NYC yesterday to see a couple of shows with short runs….I opted to stay home.  Lucky me, mopping water instead of walking down Broadway! haha!

Sure, let’s see if we can meet here at my house.  Let us know if you will for sure be around, Maureen.

Posted by .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)  on  07/14  at  10:39 AM

I am leaving Sunday for Iowa but will be back Tuesday.  Then I leave next Saturday to babysit in Phoenix for two weeks.  So I can meet 19th or 20th.

Posted by .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)  on  07/14  at  05:48 PM