next cc?

Raquel said no cc at her house this week nor next. Do you want to come here?  I can do it although I could put it off if everyone is too busy.

Wednesday I go to Greenwood to get my muscle nerve conduction test. Anyone want a ride to Greenwood? My appointment is at noon and they said it will take an hour. I could drop someone off at the mall and pick them up after Bill will be at a funeral for a friend from church (age 64).

Posted by Susan on 12/14 at 02:58 AM

Next entry: Hustle and bustle

Previous entry: Time to Start a new Post

Matt and Marcee are coming this Thursday so I’m out.

Posted by .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)  on  12/14  at  05:45 AM

I am free Thursday night.

The weather forecast doesn’t sound good for a drive to Greenwood - hope they are wrong.  When I had my nerve study done for my shoulder it was at the rehab hospital on 38th st.

I’ve been cleaning the house, exercising and running errands.  I went to the library to pick up a selection of the non circulating paperbacks to maintain the tradition of giving library books at Christmas.  Kate - didn’t you read and recommend The Life of Pi?  I thought I’d give that to Jen.

Posted by .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)  on  12/14  at  08:36 AM

I am doubtful for Thursday, so I guess mark me down as a “no”.  When I talked to Raquel she said that she was planning on having CC the second week of January but would let us know for sure.

Maureen, I read Life of Pi several years ago and I very much liked it.  In fact it’s one that I re-read last summer.  Finally read The Help - excellent.

Shoveled the driveway this morning - we had about 4 inches I guess, not enough to make it impassable but with the possibility of more coming yet this week I thought it best.  Steve made it to London on Saturday -luckily he decided to connect through Atlanta instead of Minneapolis or it would have been a different story.

Posted by .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)  on  12/14  at  11:45 AM

My Phoenix kids were in Wisconsin for a wedding and got snowed in.

Posted by .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)  on  12/14  at  08:28 PM

Carol ..I gave Jen and Kevin a pile of books last year and told them to choose one.  The one Jen chose was one that you liked also so ... if you liked The Life of Pi I guess that’s what I’ll give her!

Wednesday - we are taking Aunt Gloria to the airport. She is going to spend a month in Texas with her daughters family.

Posted by .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)  on  12/14  at  08:36 PM

It sounds like we can wait to convene in the New Year since neither Kate nor Carol are available.

My sister is offering to take me to a health spa week for my 65th and including Kara and herself. An offer too good to pass up. We might go to Duke weight loss program.

Bill is totally shook up about his friend passing. Bill is talking about cleaning house!!! Bouba was just here and Bill wants him to come back next week and clean the bedrooms.

Posted by .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)  on  12/15  at  06:52 AM

I just read the help and enjoyed it. I’m bumbed. I went to Zumba, tonight, and left a nice pair of leather boots in the classroom. Do you want to take bets thaat they will still be there tomorrow morning? I will try to get there by 7:30 unless I can’t sleep and go at 5:45 when they open. I hope they were locked up in the room or the instructor turned them into lost and found. I can wait til after the new year for CC. Susan, the offer, for your birthday, sounds great!! Matt and Jen had a nice week and great weekend ( free tickets to Disney World) in Orlando. Carol, pictures are on FB.

Posted by .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)  on  12/15  at  11:38 AM

Susan - I never saw the obit for the man from St. Monica (Jim H.) How did he die.

Be sure to let us know how your nerve test goes. The spa sounds great - especially since it is a gift!

Carol Fay - have faith - especially at this time of year - I bet your boots are there.

Posted by .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)  on  12/15  at  07:21 PM

Maureen, I got to the JCC by 7:00 AM and they were locked in the dance room! I tried hard to have faith and it worked. That was bothering me and then I was looking for my keys, last night, for half an hour. I finally had to wake Elliott and found out he had put them in his NC jacket (not his outdoor winter jacket)and forgot. He took mine off the dining room table to go to the car. Anyway I was all wound up by then and didn’t get to sleep until 1:00 AM. I’m goingt to the PAcer game but I hope Donna is driving!

Posted by .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)  on  12/16  at  03:51 AM

Aargh I just hit the wrong button and my brilliant comments got erased. I will substitute a close approximation of my comments here.

m: Jim had an agressive cancer that killed him in a matter of months. He had a (requested) cactus on his coffin.

CF: hope your faith in mankind has been restored…or relief that you escaped with your boots intact.

The nerve test verified and quantified what was already assumed. I have moderate to severe carpal tunnel in my right hand but mild impairment in my left. As promised it was unpleasant although the doctor talked soothingly throughout. Next step will be scheduling surgery.

Posted by .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)  on  12/16  at  06:04 AM

Susan, Health spa - yes!!  How nice of your sister!  Hope you have smooth sailing through your surgery.  Sorry to hear about Bill’s friend - hard to lose someone of our generation.

Maureen, when will you seen Kevin and Jen - are they coming for Christmas?

Kate, bet you will be enjoying those little bundles alot!!  Will they be staying on through Christmas (between Crawfordsville and here)?

CarolFay, alls well that ends well - I really couldn’t imagine anyone would take your boots, but I know how it feels to leave something behind and worry about it!

Posted by .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)  on  12/16  at  08:51 AM