No phone Call?

Did I see, on one of the posts, That the next Thursday’s CC is my Turn? Is it after the holidays? We don’t have our January schedule yet but I think I’m off that Thursday. It should be a Riley day since it’s the second Thursday but I will have to let you know. We might be going to a New Year’s Eve party, in Carmel, but we aren’t sure yet. That’s around the tume I would like to go to Munster, to celebrate. if I can get one of the boys to go. Matt is spending Christmas with Jen’s family. Bobby will be here but he will go sometime, during Rachel’s break, to her family. This sharing is hard already and they aren’t even married!! I hope all of you have a great holiday!! Barb and I spent the first night of Chanukah going to the movie Invictus. We both enjoyed it. I treated for Barb’s birthday (back in Oct.). It’s better late than never.Bob’s sister had surgery, yesterday. it seemed to go ok.

Posted by CarolFay on 12/13 at 01:57 AM

Next entry: Wednesday It IS

Previous entry: Weekend and such

sorry, that was my job. i thought you would have checked in after not attending at my house. i stopped by you house but you were not home. we were thinking to have cc this week. it is your call since it will be at your house.

getting old is getting old. i am going through various health annoyances right.

Posted by .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)  on  12/14  at  11:24 AM

I could host CC at my house this Wednesday, December 16th if we want to get together before Christmas.  I can’t do it on Thursday - and would be unable to attend if someone else was having it.

Our Christmas tree is up - decorated with all the decorations that Dave’s mom made.  I could serve pumpkin lattes and homemade cookies. Let me know.

Posted by .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)  on  12/15  at  12:06 AM

Susan ... just noticed what time you posted - having trouble sleeping?

Kevin is planning on being at his girlfriends house also on Christmas since he just has that day and the day after off.  I am really hoping their plans to come here on New Year’s works out as I am getting anxious/excited about meeting her!

Posted by .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)  on  12/15  at  08:37 AM

I could make it on Wednesday, actually better for me than Thursday.

Posted by .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)  on  12/15  at  11:49 AM

I will give up the Pacer game and go Wednesday, if Maureen wants to have it. I work Thursday night. I’m having Chanukah dinner, tonight, for the boys and Elliott so I’m really not up to having it here until after Christmas.

Posted by .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)  on  12/16  at  03:06 AM

Wednesday will be fine
Contrary to the assumption about my posting at 2:00am I deny sleep problems. My schedule is to sleep in very late most mornings and stay up late at night…usually 1:00a. If I have to get up for an early morning appointment I take an afternoon nap. For the first time in a long time I sleep extremely well. Works for me for now. Bill usually stays up late too.

Posted by .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)  on  12/16  at  03:50 AM