Oh this weather!

Ready for some more visitors Kate?...only wishful thinking. We did see the sun for a few hours and now back to rain rain rain.  We did get to Cincy on Monday for Calvin’s PT appointment.  I’ll take the credit…a whole hour session on the treadmill without his pacifier and not falling asleep.  On this rainy days, I wish I had his smiling face to wake up to.
Not much going on…planning the menu and activities for Thanksgiving, Dave and Zach registered for the mini, Jen is booking motel rooms for us for next October for the Ironman.
Maybe start stripping the wallpaper border and repainting our bedroom this weekend…fun times!
Hope everyone else has something a tad more exciting to report!

Posted by Maureen on 10/31 at 08:22 PM

Previous entry: Back from Orlando, Getting Ready for Minnesota!

An hour on a treadmill???? WOW Can a marathon be in the near future.
I leave Saturday for SC. Bill and Jack are staying here. I will return late Wednesday. I hope I don’t hate the house.We have the inspection Monday.
I know we don’t usually do politics but thought these poll results were thought provoking. When asked who would you be more likely to believe the accused(he said) or the accuser(she said) in a sexual assault case_

Republicans 80% would believe the accused
Democrats 80% would believe the the accuser.

Posted by .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)  on  11/02  at  12:18 PM

I tried to find the reference for these numbers but could not. I will check snopes. Found other polls that had a similar but not so drastic schism.

Posted by .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)  on  11/02  at  12:30 PM

just typed a nice entry…access denied when I tried to post it…

Posted by .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)  on  11/06  at  03:31 PM

oops…now I’m in…but have to remember what I typed before…

Anxiously awaiting Susan’s inspection report.
What a lovely day we are having…being is being nice to us considering what the forecast is.
But for today Kate…I’ll cancel my trip to Phoenix…and wait until Sunday and Monday when temperatures are in the 30’s

We are doing the Calvin exchange…Wednesday and Sunday.  The speech therapist says to work on P and M…so hopefully we can get a trip to the pool in the schedule!
He also will have music therapy starting at the end of November.
Nice that all this therapists come to the house to break up Rachel’s day.

Posted by .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)  on  11/06  at  03:35 PM

I saw the house and it will be fine once redo floors and paint the walls. Kara and I met the next door neighbors and got a tour of their HGTV house. Totally aspirational! we spent time looking at flooring samples and picking color scheme. We bought a dining table.

Posted by .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)  on  11/07  at  08:57 AM

Everyone is catching their breath I think - so much going on, travel here and there and back again!  Anxious to hear more about your house Susan…glad the inspection went ok!

My trip to my folks was good - I was able to help them in a number of ways.  Friday and Saturday my 2 sisters and my brother were there for our annual “Original Six” time…we all went to a musical production on Friday night, but spent the rest of the time sitting around and talking memories….my folks were in their glories.  I drove back on Monday.

We fly to NYC on Monday, back on Saturday.

Posted by .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)  on  11/09  at  09:39 AM