Passover was great!!

I was able to come and go, to Munster, with Barb and her family. Barb brought her Mom back for the week. She brought her to Zumba, last night, She sat and watched us. I had a great time, in Munster, with family and Nancy’s friends. I enjoyed the two Seders. I have pic.s I’ll share when I get back from Texas. I have to get through work, today, and finish oacking. We are leaving early, tomorrow, and touring Dallas since MAtt doesn’t get in till 8:00 PM tomorrow. We should get to Dallas about 10:30 AM. we will tour and then visit with a cousin in Plano Texas. I hope all of you have a great weekend. I’ll let you know, when I get back, when Is a good time for me to have CC. We have a wedding the end of the month and Rachel’s Dental School Grad. Mother’s Day weekend. Bobby is Best Man, at a Wedding in June. Elliott and I are going. Matt is an Usher in the Wedding the end of this month. What’s going on with you?

Posted by CarolFay on 04/11 at 10:45 PM

Next entry: Turkey Run State Park

Previous entry: April is very busy

Easter brunch for six here and then Bill and I drove to Cincinatti to spend the night with our friend. On Monday Morita and I wandered through the zoo for two hours and after lunch I went thrifting for an hour( I got a pair of black jeans for 50 cents). That evening Bill and I went to the baseball game and Bill’s team the St. Louis Cardinals won 7 to 1. We had a fun time as there were at least a dozen Cardinals fans to fist bump after the home runs. At the beginning of the 8th(score 4 to 1) Bill said if the Cards get ahead by 3 more runs we can leave. They did so we left after the 8th inning and totally beat the crowd getting out of the parking garage and were home by midnight.

Posted by .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)  on  04/13  at  02:55 AM

Turkey Run was fun as usual - the girls love the routine we have established over the 5 years we have gone there on Spring Break!  New this year was finally hiking the canyon, despite the always muddy bottom and stream crossings. Glad we did it.  Easter was church in the morning, then Taylor, Melissa and girls here for egg (chocolate only) hunt and dinner later on, mesquite smoked turkey breast on the grill and all the fixings.  Lots of activity this week too - outdoor work, library prep for moving in June, tutoring, meetings etc.  On Tuesday I rode over to Cincinnati with Gloria to take the moms home.  Stopped at Wolfangle’s Nursery there and got 3 big lavender plants.  Now I am trying to finish up the Picasa album from Turkey Run.

Susan I will delete one of your double postings.

Posted by .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)  on  04/13  at  07:47 AM

Susan, I have to withdraw my offer of deleting one of your comments - either I have forgotten how to do it, or the option no longer exists in the editing mode!!

Posted by .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)  on  04/13  at  08:01 AM

Hard to get used to the cold snap we are having! Hope the weatherman is right in saying that it is going to rain - we do need it…at least one day!

Easter here… Rachel brought the boyfriend home, Saturday we rode our bikes downtown - 28 miles- lots of people were there, stopped at Best Chocolates and let the kids pick out some truffles,we walked out of Easter Vigil after 3 hours - (it lasted another hour), Sunday after a leisurely breakfast and game of scrabble they headed back to Cincinnati.

Posted by .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)  on  04/13  at  07:12 PM