Senior dinner

Lovely evening. thank you Kate. next time I will bring my checkbook for the silent auction…I don’t usually carry $130 with me. Bill enjoyed the leftovers especially the pecan pie. MCL did well

Posted by Susan on 12/04 at 07:56 PM

Next entry: Enjoying New York City!

Previous entry: Healthy update

Tried commenting once but the site said I didn’t have permission…
This post will be shorter -
Yes, it was a very nice evening. I was pleased with all my auction items.  Check out this link http://thecakebakeshop.com/
You can make suggestions as to what cake I should serve the next time CC is at my house.
Enjoyed the great outdoors this weekend…a 25 mile bike ride Saturday and on Sunday a 6 mile walk and a 31 mile bike ride!

Posted by .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)  on  12/07  at  07:41 AM

The cakes look amazing.  Maybe we will have to have CC on a Friday or Saturday to meet there in the evening!  Will the by-laws allow it?

Mom so appreciated Maureen and Susan coming to the SIP dinner.  Not to mention supporting the cause!  They really need outsiders to come to that dinner for more interest in the auction items.

Thanks again.

On another note, we have finally booked our Hawaii trip for January.

Posted by .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)  on  12/07  at  11:49 AM

Sounds like a lovely evening!  I had a wonderful one that night too - went to Capri restaurant, which never disappoints…

Now I am preparing for our New York City trip, leaving on Wednesday morning and back on Sunday.

Kate, what island did you decide on?  We will be on Oahu Feb 18-March 18.

So, are we OK for Dec 16th at Late Harvest Kitchen?  we need to set a time…5:30 is fine with me.

Posted by .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)  on  12/07  at  06:24 PM

Kate…I thought I would just buy the cake and bring it home and serve it…it would be a first for me - buying dessert!  But I think i could handle it!
Congratulations on booking Hawaii!  How long are you staying?  Details please!

Carol -the 16th is fine with me and 5:30 works.

I am going to book a trip to Gainesville, FL for 3 weeks in February.  My sister should have moved there by then - if not, I’ll stay with Marie.  She actually would like it if I could come tomorrow.  They plan to induce labor unless there is an abundance of women going into labor tonight.

Posted by .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)  on  12/07  at  08:55 PM

Carol..enjoy NYC!

Posted by .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)  on  12/07  at  09:08 PM