Where oh Where?

I’m just checking in…making sure I still remember my password! Where has time gone?...hard to believe that summer - and it appears fall also - are over.  The heat has been turned on at my house much earlier this year.
Calvin had a follow up cardiac appointment and a PT appointment…I am assuming his heart hasn’t changed since I haven’t heard from Rachel.  I have been home 8 full days!  I have enjoyed my routine at home but do miss my playtime with Calvin.  I will be going for a 6 day stint, off 4 days and then on 7…and then just visits whenever it works.
Zach is applying for jobs so we shall see…most likely they will stay in Cincy.
Stay warm, healthy and happy!

Posted by Maureen on 11/11 at 08:01 AM

Next entry: Thanksgiving

Previous entry: MOHS

It is amazing how much time a person will devote to a wee baby!  I did the same, and still do…though it’s a different kind of time spent!  Hope Calvin continues to thrive.  And hope that they move no further away than Cincy!

At CC at Carol’s (all there except you!) I think we set another meeting for this next Thursday to meet at Starbucks by Trader Joe’s.  But Kate will have to confirm that, as it’s her turn.

Posted by .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)  on  11/12  at  12:37 PM

I actually think it is my turn. Kate hosted when you were in Hawaii.
I’d have to wait until the week after thanksgiving.
The cardiologist increased the med to correspond to the weight gain. EKG was fine. Echocardiogram scheduled in 3 months will tell more.
He us getting the rsv injection every month.at $3,000 a shot…good thing he has met his deductible.  Medicaid said they
won’t cover.I’ll be here when the help me grow pt comes this week and I’ll take him to his pt appt at the hospital next week.he also has and eye Dr appt on the 20th.

Posted by .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)  on  11/12  at  06:32 PM

OK - guess I thought it was at your house when I was gone!  Kate didn’t want to have it so close to the arrival of Thanksgiving guests.  So if you want to host it this week, let us all know - otherwise Starbucks is good too!

Posted by .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)  on  11/12  at  10:47 PM

Glad to host..anyone up for a road trip to Cincinnati? I’m here all weeek.

Posted by .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)  on  11/13  at  11:06 AM

I vote for waiting til after Tgiving. I have been so crazy busy with my life. I have been two weeks without a hot water heater. I finally have one sitting on my front porch and it will be installed Thursday. Thank goodness for the electric tea kettle and the hot showers at JCC. As if Bill doesn’t have enough problems he now has an attack of gout…extra pain and MD visit…tests at St. Vs.

Posted by .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)  on  11/14  at  06:45 PM

Sounds good, wait till the week after Thanksgiving.

Susan, when it rains it pours….so sorry to learn about this latest issue for Bill…I don’t know much about gout - is it treatable by meds?  At least you are getting your hot water back!

Posted by .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)  on  11/14  at  07:10 PM

Not gout…infection. First doc wrong.  Podiatrist lanced it and put Bill on antibiotics. Hot water finally in today.  Kara not been able as promised to help to clear clutter as she has been overwhelmed with work and parting with friends. We have no plans for Tday. Turns out Kara is going to SL.

Posted by .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)  on  11/17  at  10:40 PM